PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, LINK TO PORTFOLIO/REEL AND COVER LETTER TO:
Right View Recruiting is hiring an experienced 2D Animator on behalf of a highly successful YouTube channel, located in Houston, TX.
Sunlight Entertainment, LLC is a multimedia production company associated with kids’ video content on YouTube. We manage over 7 YouTube channels and produce over 25 videos a week.
You can find us here: www.ryans.world
We are looking for an in-house experienced 2D Animator to create characters in the spirit of Disney and Nickelodeon and produce creative 2D animation.
This is a full time, in-house position in the Houston, TX area. We are looking for a candidate with 5 years of 2D animation experience with a solid professional portfolio.
We willing to offer the right candidate a relocation package to move to the Houston, TX area.
When applying please provide a sample/link of your 2D animation work, resume and a cover letter.
2D Animator Requirements:
- 5 + years’ experience as a 2D Animator
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Adobe Animate, Adobe Character Animator and After Effects.
- Experience in Cinema 4D and MAYA preferred
- Very creative
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for working with kid content videos
- Open to coaching and training
- Ability to provide a sample of previous projects
- Passion for animation, movies, video games, Social Media and YouTube!
- Ability to change and adapt quickly
2D Animator Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality 2D animations
- Meet set deadlines
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to fully realize our characters and stories
- Communicate with our team when assistance is needed, or challenges are presented on the projects
- Manage priorities to meet deadlines given from head producer
- Follow guidelines to maintain brand tone and aesthetics
Salary: Starting at $50,000 depending on experience with a yearly company bonus.
90-day review with possible increase
Relocation package negotiable
After 90 days:
- Medical Insurance (75% company paid)
- Dental Insurance (100% company paid)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 (flexible)
Please contact Right View Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your portfolio, resume and cover letter.Apply