Right View Recruiting is hiring an experienced Video Editor on behalf of a highly successful YouTube channel located in Houston, TX.
Sunlight Entertainment, LLC is a multimedia production company associated with kids’ video content on YouTube. We manage over 7 YouTube channels and produce over 25 videos a week.
You can find us here: www.ryans.world
This is a full time, in-house position in the Houston, TX area. We are looking for a candidate with 3-5 years of video editing experience in the entertainment industry AND at least 1 years of experience editing for a YouTube channel with over 1 million subscribers is preferred.
We are willing to offer the right candidate a relocation package to move to the Houston, TX area.
When applying please provide a sample/link of your work, resume and a cover letter. Please showcase your EDITING work only and if you have Motion Graphics experience, please show that as well!
We are looking for a Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision, is professional and extremely creative.
Video Editor Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor for a YouTube channel with over 1M subscribers preferred
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premier, Photoshop and After Effect
- Experience working in the TV, Film, Music industry as a video editor
- Experience in animation, special effects and Motion Graphics
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for working with kid content videos
- Open to coaching and training
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience video editing
· Ability to provide a sample of previous projects
- Passion for animation, movies, video games, Social Media and YouTube!
- Ability to change and adapt quickly
Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Review raw footage and organize for editing process
- Edit raw footage into 8min-16min long videos in a variety of kid friendly YouTube channels
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Apply background music and sound effects appropriate as a kid content video
- Review edited video and revise it as directed by producer
- Ensure logical sequencing
- Consult from production to postproduction with supervisor/director
- Manage priorities to meet deadlines given from head producer
- Follow guidelines to maintain brand tone and aesthetics
Video Editor Benefits:
Salary: Starting at $40,000 per year based on experience and yearly company bonus
90-day review with possible increase
After 90 days:
- Medical Insurance (75% company paid)
- Dental Insurance (100% company paid)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 (flexible)
Willing to offer a relocation package for the right candidateApply